The Financial Struggles of Doctors in the Philippines Overworked, Underpaid, and the Path to Doctorpreneurship By Nexus MD Becoming a doctor in the Philippines is a lifelong commitment that demands years of intense study, sleepless nights, and an unwavering dedication to saving lives. The perception is that doctors live comfortably and earn well, but the truth is far from glamorous. Many Filipino doctors are overworked, underpaid, and struggling to make ends meet despite their years of training. Meanwhile, their counterparts abroad earn significantly higher salaries for the same work, with better working conditions and financial stability. This stark contrast has driven many Filipino doctors to either migrate overseas or seek alternative income streams, leading to the rise of “doctorpreneurship” the fusion of medicine and business. Let’s take a deep dive into the reality of a doctor’s financial struggles in the Philippines, compare it with the earnings of doctors abroad, and explore do...
When You Have Nothing Left to Prove The Journey from Supremo to Nexus MD By Nexus What happens when you finally reach the top? When you have conquered every mountain won every battle and silenced every doubt? People assume that success brings peace ,that once you have proven yourself the struggles end. But the truth is when you have nothing left to prove you also have nothing to lose. There is no end only beginnings. My journey was never easy. It was filled with struggles failures self doubt and obstacles that seemed insurmountable. I did not come from privilege. I was never handed an easy path. But I knew one thing if I was going to succeed it would be through my own will my own strategies and my own unbreakable mindset. But above all I knew that I was never walking alone.Every step I took, every challenge, I faced was not just mine to bear. Faith in God carried me through when my own strength was not enough. When I doubted myself. He reminded me that my purpose was greater than my fe...
Comments
Post a Comment